His irresistible charm and delightfully attractive traits are well one of the many reasons why many of us have always been drawn toTaylor Lautnerlike steel to a magnet! This charming young man is growing up and turning 20, and we couldn't think of a better way than to pay homage by listing the many, many, many reasons we can't stop thinking about him.
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Here are 10 reasons why we are pleasantly attracted to Mr. Taylor Lautner.
1.Mmmmmm his abs! Have you seen those bad boys? I’m definitely not the only one who’s noticed his hot bod. Access Hollywood ranked him #1 in their 2008 “Top Five Hollywood Abs” and People ranked him #4 in their "50 Most Amazing Bodies" list.
2. The hottie trains relentlessly for martial arts. A keen martial artist, Lautner has been a junior world champ from age 6, has won three world championships and even performs his own stunts on set.
3. He got his start the hard way: auditioning like the rest of them. Bitten by the acting bug, his very first audition was for a small appearance in a Burger King commercial… which he didn’t get.
Hey...Look who showed them.
4. Lautner’s role as Jacob in Twilight has evolved from being an average teenage boy to a muscled young man and now a werewolf hunk.
5. Taylor Swift wrote a song about breaking his heart and not the other way around. While the two Taylors were absolutely adorable together, the Nashville princess wrote a song about her ex-beau titled “Back To December." And the lyrics say it all: “You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye. So this is me swallowing my pride. Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night and I go back to December all the time”.
6.Some of his best friends include Dakota Fanning and Selena Gomez. The on and off screen sweethearts like to hang out and do normal things together when they’re not making millions at the box-office.
7. He gives new meaning to the saying “million dollar smile." His sexiness is fueled just as much by his smile, perhaps the greatest grin ever, than his abs. It seems as though he flashes it a lot - even in real life since his junior high school class also voted him “Best Smile.”
8. He dazzles it up for good causes here and there. Not only is he beautiful but Lautner has a huge heart and loves to read. The Twilight hunk created and sponsored a handmade "New Moon Team Jacob" messenger bag for The Children's Place and Books for Kids Foundation, with all the proceeds going to build libraries, donate books, and partner with literacy programs.
9. He suffers from herpetophobia and selachophobia meaning he fears reptiles, sharks, and other creepy and crawly things. Us too, Lautner... us too.
10. He still lives at home with his parents and younger sister. While we usually find the idea of a man living with his parents quite a turn off, this usual deal-breaker is actually quite adorable. With all the money in the world, the actor who could move to any glam house up in the Hollywood Hills in a heart beat likes to remain extra close to his family. He's also said he still helps out by taking out the garbage and mowing the lawn on occasion. Cute!
Journalism major bitten by the travel bug. Music feign with a fancy for Spanish poetry and alcoholic writers.
Fashion, Food, Music, Reading, Traveling, Writing
A Tribe Called Quest, Adele, Aerosmith, Alicia Keys, Atmosphere, Beyonce, Bob Marley, Corinne Bailey Rae, Earth Wind & Fire, Erykah Badu, Frank Sinatra, Gang Starr, Gregory Isaacs, Hieroglyphics, J Dilla, John Mayer, Kid Cudi, Lauryn Hill, Led Zeppelin, Mos Def, Nas, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Robin Thicke, Sade, Sam Cooke, Slug, Sublime, Talib Kweli, The Doors, The Smiths, Tupac, Usher
American Me, Midnight In Paris, Taxi Driver
Favorite TV Shows:
Entourage, Friends, The First 48
Cloud Atlas, Paint It Black, The Giving Tree, The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet